domingo, 24 de maio de 2009

Breathe.

I feel ... something so deep, that's like i can reach something unreacheable inside of me.
These moments are terrible, because I don't know, in fact, what I'm doing.
Hahaha ...

Yea, yea ... these are just moments, just let them be.

Awww ... in the end everything will pass, none will remember, and even if you're here you're about to leave their minds just by moment ... this exact moment.

This moment that is everything, but it's nothing.

Ahhh ... life will pass by, and you'll keep on wandering.
You may even see things passing ... without an objective ... and, what to do, if there are so plenty o' things that can be ... real, for real?

All I want, is that something to be real - I mean, relations, things, words, thoughts and so on ...
These are the things we leave by, even if we fade ...
The rest are momentaneous things that pass ...

And why this moment won't pass?
Why I can't reach something?

Just let it be ...
Someday it will be grounded .... and it's sight will last forever in a place called never.

...

Nenhum comentário: